Downloading Chernobyl: Consequences of the Catastrophe for People and Nature
ed. Alexey V. Yablokov, the late Vasilly B. Nesterenko, Alexy V. Nesterenko, Janette D. Sherman-Nevinger; Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences; 2010
This page is about downloading the book (which by the way is perfectly legal; there are no copyright issues).
The site manager (who doesn't claim to be an IT expert) says he assumes that
A page unavailable message sometimes appears. We suppose this means the site has too much traffic. Try later.
- when you click on this link you see a web page with a photograph of felled trees.
- At the top left there's a "File" button. Click on that
- The drop down menu has a "Download original" option
- Click on that and a new page should open (you should still be seeing the felled trees).
- Above the graphic is a row of buttons. The far left one is to print the document
- The next one is to save to file, which should let you save it onto your computer system.
It might be helpful to copy the full URL in red below, close www.llrc.org and paste the URL into the address bar of your browser:https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B-Ikqg4T4F30OWJmYjgwYWQtZmFiOC00NmM5LWI3NzYtMzVkODA2MmRmMmI1&hl=en&invite=CNPPgbQN&authkey=CLXh9bkN
If you are seeing this page full screen (i.e. without a navigation bar on the left) you can't see how the rest of the site is organised.
Support LLRC Follow @radsafer Contact us Site Map
powered by FreeFind
This Home page link takes you to the index page, which has links to all the topics we discuss on the site [only use it if this page is full screen]